From: jeffg on
We have built an application that relies heavily on CFExchange and have come
across a bit of a roadblock. The application loops through messages and
extracts the attachments from them. The issue occurs when one or more of the
attachments are msg files (using action="getAttachments"). In this instance,
no file is saved and the application throws an error (file not found - because
attachmentFileName is a null file name).

We noticed the isMessage variable and thought that we could use that to deal
with attached messages, but could find no documentation other than the fact
that the variable exists.

Any ideas?