From: Nigiro on
Hi,

We use on our server ColdFusion (CF7+Windows 2003 SP2) the CFX tag ImageCR3.
Sometimes the DLL crash and return the error below. After the crash, if y call
the DLL again, the JRun service will be crashed. Hardware problem, disk error,
any ideas???

--------------------

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging
purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
CFX_ImageCR Exception
Access violation at address 0F53E9F2 in module 'ImageCR3.dll'. Read of address
00001A00

The error occurred in
D:\wwwroot\VisionAdmin\Pages\Events\ActPublishContent.cfm: line 83

81 : <CFSET cNewFileName = ExpandPath("/") &
stConfiguration[cPublicationLocation] & "\Images\Events\" &
stEventList.ImageName>
82 : </CFIF>
83 : <CFX_IMAGECR3 LOAD="#ExpandPath("/")#\Data\#stEventList.ImageName#"
SAVE="#cNewFileName#" RESIZE="#cResize#">
84 : </CFIF>
85 : </CFIF>

Resources:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct
syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.2)
Remote Address 172.17.1.156
Referrer
Date/Time 22-janv.-08 08:51 AM

Stack Trace (click to expand)
at
cfActPublishContent2ecfm1942706253.runPage(D:\wwwroot\VisionAdmin\Pages\Events\A
ctPublishContent.cfm:83)

coldfusion.tagext.DerivedNativeCFXException: CFX_ImageCR Exception
at coldfusion.tagext.NativeCfx.processRequest(Native Method)
at coldfusion.tagext.CfxTag.doStartTag(CfxTag.java:113)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTag(CfJspPage.java:1915)
at
cfActPublishContent2ecfm1942706253.runPage(D:\wwwroot\VisionAdmin\Pages\Events\A
ctPublishContent.cfm:83)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:152)
at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:349)
at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:219)
at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:51)
at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:86)
at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:69)
at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:52)
at
coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilt
er.java:28)
at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
at
coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:115)
at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:107)
at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:78)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:257)
at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541)
at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:318)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:426)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:264)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

From: GArlington on
On Jan 22, 8:28 am, "Nigiro" <webforumsu...(a)macromedia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We use on our server ColdFusion (CF7+Windows 2003 SP2) the CFX tag ImageCR3.
> Sometimes the DLL crash and return the error below. After the crash, if y call
> the DLL again, the JRun service will be crashed. Hardware problem, disk error,
> any ideas???
>
> --------------------
>
> The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
> Please contact the website administrator.
>
> The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging
> purposes.
>
> Error Occurred While Processing Request
> CFX_ImageCR Exception
> Access violation at address 0F53E9F2 in module 'ImageCR3.dll'. Read of address
> 00001A00
>
> The error occurred in
> D:\wwwroot\VisionAdmin\Pages\Events\ActPublishContent.cfm: line 83

<snip>

Most common cause of "Access violation" errors was something like
buffer overflow or similar. Basically your "in memory" copy (cached by
CF) gets corrupted and the next time CF calls it, it causes fatal
crash.
Do you have access to source of your dll? If you do, I would suggest
you recompile it with debugging set to "on" and few additional trace
statements, then you will know better what is actually causing the
problem...