From: aaronmartinez on
I'm trying to use the processddx action of the CFPDF tag to set the intial view
of a PDF generated by CFDOCUMENT, but I'm only having any luck when the source
and output documents are actual physical files on the server. If I try to use
the variable generated by CFDOCUMENT in the structure for the 'inputfiles'
attribute I get a "B cannot be cast to java.lang.String" error thrown, and it
doesn't look like I can even specify a memory variable for the 'outputfiles'
attribute of the CFPDF tag.

Can anyone help? Has anyone been able to apply a DDX transformation to a
memory-resident PDF variable and then written it back to memory, and not to
disk?