From: rboudwin on
Does anyone have a clue why I'm getting this message?

The tag name "CFXML" is not a properly formed name for a ColdFusion Extension
(CFX).

<cfprocessingdirective suppresswhitespace="Yes">
<cfcontent type="text/xml; charset=utf-16">
<cfxml variable="xmlString">

<cfoutput>

<billto>
<firstName>#variables.firstname#</firstName>
<lastName>#variables.lastname#</lastName>
</billto>
<shipto>
<firstName>#order.x_ship_to_first_name#</firstName>
<lastName>#order.x_ship_to_last_name#</lastName>
<address>#order.x_ship_to_address#</address>
<city>#order.x_ship_to_city#</city>
<state>#order.x_ship_to_state#</state>
<zip>#order.x_ship_to_zip#</zip>
<country>#order.x_ship_to_country#</country>
</shipto>

</cfoutput>
</cfxml>
<cfdump var="#xmlString#">

From: PaulH **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
rboudwin wrote:
> Does anyone have a clue why I'm getting this message?

which ver of cf?
From: rboudwin on
Thank you. It was a version problem.

Is it okay to put <cfoutput> variables/tags within the cfxml tag like I did?
From: PaulH **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
rboudwin wrote:
> Is it okay to put <cfoutput> variables/tags within the cfxml tag like I did?

sure.
From: rboudwin on
This should be a simple XML submittal to Authorizenet ARB. I haven't been able to find any sample code. It seems like there would be something since it's AUthorizenet.