From: ColleenK on
Hi There,

When creating charts, my bars of data are fine line and I am trying to
figure out how to make the bars thicker, there is over an inch of space
between each reporting period, can anyone tell me why this is happening.

Thanks so much
Colleen
--
CK
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Try the following:-

(I have a Clustered Column chart on the screen in front of me)

- click on one of the columns to highlight that Data Series

- right click / Format Data Series . . .

- Format Data Series window should launch

- Series Options should be highlighted in orange on the left hand side

- adjust Series Overlap and / or Gap Width setting on right hand side

Thanks.

From: ColleenK on
Hi There,

I tried that and it does not work.