From: jw4774 on
I have a number of a folder containing a number of workbooks each of which
contains a number of worksheets. I am trying to combine just one worksheet
from each of these workbooks into one workbook preserving the information and
formatting, without all of the workbooks having to be open.

I have been trying to use Worksheet.Copy but have had trouble losing the
formatting. Currently I have been using a manually editted text file to list
the worksheets which I wish transfer, would it be better to list them in
another spreadsheet?
From: Luke M on
Check this out:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: jw4774 on
Thanks, that looks perfect, I will try it out

From: jw4774 on
This is nearly what I need to do and the Ron de Bruin Add-In seems to work
well, but is there anyway of keeping the merged data on seperate worksheets
within the new work book?