From: mido1971 on
hi to all,
i am trying to create a view with CHtmlview loding the html from the
resource, to create a page like outlook today , my question is how can i
identify the click of the moues to open a new form view and witch form to
open thanks for help
From: Ajay Kalra on
> i am trying to create a view with CHtmlview loding the html from the
> resource, to create a page like outlook today , my question is how can i
> identify the click of the moues to open a new form view and witch form to
> open thanks for help

This is confusing. Where is the button which needs to be clicked? Is
it on the HTML form or is it simply a toolbar button/dialog button
which launches a new frame? Also, is it SDI or MDI?

---
Ajay

From: Tom Serface on
Here are some examples:

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/web_gui.asp
http://www.samspublishing.com/library/content.asp?b=Visual_C_PlusPlus&seqNum=116&rl=1

You mention form view. If you intend to do this in a dialog you may want to
take a look at:

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/dhtmldialog.asp

You might find this article interesting as well:

http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/simplebrowserformfc.asp

Tom

From: mido1971 on
thanks for replay,
- is an SDI and work lioke outlook today but i dont have events and message
i have only documents but work like the events ( links )
- i dont have any buttons
is only a normla view drived by chtmlview

thanks

From: Ajay Kalra on
On Jul 2, 10:20 am, mido1971 <mido1...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> thanks for replay,
> - is an SDI and work lioke outlook today but i dont have events and message
> i have only documents but work like the events ( links )
> - i dont have any buttons
> is only a normla view drived by chtmlview

This is still not clear. If its SDI, you already have the view which
is always open? Do you want open another view? You should explain how
your setup is.

---
Ajay

 |  Next  |  Last