From: ricky on
Thanks for your reply.
But Problem still there after "ipconfig /flushdns"
any other Idea?

From: ricky on

" \\IP_Address is not accessible. You might not have permission to use the
network resource. Contact the administrator of the server to find out if you
have access permissions".

From: Bostjan Glazar on
It might be a security issue.
Try sharing a folder on the server with full permissions (apply that for the
folder and for the share).

From: ricky on
If there's security issue...
It should be the same result no matter which of the following method is
used.
\\IP address
\\Computer Name

But, \\Computer Name is working properly and \\IP address doesn't.

"Bostjan Glazar" wrote:

> It might be a security issue.
> Try sharing a folder on the server with full permissions (apply that for the
> folder and for the share).
>
> "ricky" wrote:
>

> > " \\IP_Address is not accessible. You might not have permission to use the
> > network resource. Contact the administrator of the server to find out if you
> > have access permissions".
> >
> > "GTS" wrote:
> >
> > > What response do you see when you try? (If you're doing this from the Run
> > > box open a command prompt instead and enter Start \\IP_Address to see the
> > > output.)
> > > --
> > >
> > > "ricky" <ricky(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > > .

Pages: 1
Prev: NetBIOS on multihomed PC
Next: Dialup BEFORE Logon