From: Rat on
Can someone hook me up with a link, where I can refer for the above.
"Hard Books" on COBOL are somewhat scarce around here.
From: Anonymous on
In article <3a963378-0fa6-4535-9bcc-02378f9b0e37(a)v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Rat <kumarrrr(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Can someone hook me up with a link, where I can refer for the above.
>"Hard Books" on COBOL are somewhat scarce around here.

If you supply the search-arguments and the engines through which you have
run them then other folks will have less of a chance of reproducing what
you've found to be fruitless... oh, and folks might think that you're
actually Doing Something other than bleating 'Do my homework for me' (with
nary a 'please' in sight).

DD
From: SkippyPB on
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:56:47 +0000 (UTC), docdwarf(a)panix.com () wrote:

>In article <3a963378-0fa6-4535-9bcc-02378f9b0e37(a)v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
>Rat <kumarrrr(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>Can someone hook me up with a link, where I can refer for the above.
>>"Hard Books" on COBOL are somewhat scarce around here.
>
>If you supply the search-arguments and the engines through which you have
>run them then other folks will have less of a chance of reproducing what
>you've found to be fruitless... oh, and folks might think that you're
>actually Doing Something other than bleating 'Do my homework for me' (with
>nary a 'please' in sight).
>
>DD

And once you've done what DD suggested, you can look here:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IGYLR205/CCONTENTS?DT=20000927030801

Regards,
--
////
(o o)

WOODY: "Can I pour you a beer Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "A little early isn't it, Woody?"
WOODY: "For a beer?"
NORM: "No, for stupid questions."

-- From the USA TV Show "Cheers"

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve
From: Binyamin Dissen on

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=491&context=SS6SGM&dc=DA400&uid=pub1sc26904603&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct491other

--
Binyamin Dissen <bdissen(a)dissensoftware.com>
http://www.dissensoftware.com