From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

When I have a communication from COM to managed code(.NET) a type
library(TLB) is necessary in between to handle the communication from COM to
..NET.

I tried to use Red Gats's reflector to look into the type library that have
extension tlb but it's not possible.
So why is it not possible ?

//Tony

From: Alberto Poblacion on
"Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson(a)telia.com> wrote in message
> I tried to use Red Gats's reflector to look into the type library that
> have extension tlb but it's not possible.
> So why is it not possible ?

Reflector can only decompile .Net assemblies. But a .tlb is not a .Net
assembly, it's a COM thingy. So it is understood by COM tools, not by .Net
tools.