From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on
//------------------------------------
As you may already know, we are going to have COMP.DSP 2010 conference
on April 9, 10 2010 in Kansas City, KS.

The information about the conference is here:

http://www.compdsp.com

UPDATE:

April 8:
Arrival, registration and party at my house:
7616 Canterbury, Prairie Village, KS 66208

April 9-10:
Conference proceedings:
Hampton Inn and Suites
4600 Summit, Kansas City, MO 64112

//------------------------------

Vladimir Vassilevsky
DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant
http://www.abvolt.com
From: John Larkin on
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:26:56 -0500, Vladimir Vassilevsky
<nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote:

>//------------------------------------
>As you may already know, we are going to have COMP.DSP 2010 conference
>on April 9, 10 2010 in Kansas City, KS.
>
>The information about the conference is here:
>
>http://www.compdsp.com
>
>UPDATE:
>
>April 8:
>Arrival, registration and party at my house:
>7616 Canterbury, Prairie Village, KS 66208
>
>April 9-10:
>Conference proceedings:
>Hampton Inn and Suites
>4600 Summit, Kansas City, MO 64112

>Vladimir Vassilevsky
>DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant
>http://www.abvolt.com

I think that Rob, one of my co-conspiritors, will be there.

John