From: Gyles on
I am using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of ratings. Count A and C.
The spreadsheet used to updated automatically when A or C was entered, but
now it does not update automatically. I have to re-enter the formula
everytime a enter new data. Can you help?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Change the setting to 'Automatic' from menu Tools>Options>Calculation
--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Gyles" wrote:

> I am using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of ratings. Count A and C.
> The spreadsheet used to updated automatically when A or C was entered, but
> now it does not update automatically. I have to re-enter the formula
> everytime a enter new data. Can you help?

Pages: 1
Prev: Need a code
Next: Calculate number of days