From: Dave on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:30:46 -0700, Craig wrote:

> Haven't even taken a gander at it. But I will.
>
> Maybe you'll want to too.
>> To make a long story short, we launched a feature called Bench. It's a
>> comparison tool that lets you pit products against one another using
>> our own internal test results. If you want to find out whether the Core
>> i5 750 will be a significant upgrade from your Core 2 Quad Q6600 you
>> can head over to Bench and find out. We have over 100 CPUs in Bench
>> today across over 20 benchmarks. CPUs are being added all the time as
>> they come out and we're constantly evaluating new benchmarks to
>> introduce as well.
> http://www.anandtech.com/show/3850/ask-and-you-shall-receive-gpu-bench-
is-live

Thanks.Really nice little comparison tool.The makers of Passmark have an
exhaustive listing of benchmarks for cpu,gpu,hard drives,and full systems
but no comparison capabilities. http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
This should be a handy combination,Anandtech has some good info on its
site.

Dave

--
Registered Linux User #444770