From: Piranha on
I have an application that contains 5 independent threads.
In Windows Task Manager, I can see the total CPU usage of the
application, but I would like to split that up into the threads, so I
can see which thread uses how much power.
I don´t care, whether I have to code that into the application, or the
Task Manager has an option to show it, or whatever else I could do, I
just don´t know how I could do it at all.
Does anyone know?
From: Random on
On Mar 29, 8:54 am, Piranha <eu_pira...(a)gmx.net> wrote:
> I have an application that contains 5 independent threads.
> In Windows Task Manager, I can see the total CPU usage of the
> application, but I would like to split that up into the threads, so I
> can see which thread uses how much power.
> I don´t care, whether I have to code that into the application, or the
> Task Manager has an option to show it, or whatever else I could do, I
> just don´t know how I could do it at all.
> Does anyone know?

Process Explorer ( http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653..aspx
) can display CPU usage on a per-thread basis.
From: Piranha on
On 29 Mrz., 19:13, Random <random.co...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 8:54 am, Piranha <eu_pira...(a)gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > I have an application that contains 5 independent threads.
> > In Windows Task Manager, I can see the total CPU usage of the
> > application, but I would like to split that up into the threads, so I
> > can see which thread uses how much power.
> > I don´t care, whether I have to code that into the application, or the
> > Task Manager has an option to show it, or whatever else I could do, I
> > just don´t know how I could do it at all.
> > Does anyone know?
>
> Process Explorer (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx
> ) can display CPU usage on a per-thread basis.

Thank you !