|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Does Version 9.0.30729.4148 vcredist_x86.exe Install Version 9.0.21022.8of the DLLs?
Hi Folks: Developing on XP Pro and Win 7 Ultra 64, VS 2008 Pro, C++. I have a big, puking blood type of problem described below. Let's talk about one small issue in the big picture. Perhaps resolving this will be the key to fixing everything. I've recently downloaded a copy of the C Run T... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Get an app to start with data which should removed on closing.
Hello all, Some time ago I made a small app which generated data (in memory) which I wanted to view using available programs on my computer (notepad/wordpad for text, IE for most images, media-player for most sounds, etc). The problem is that I do not want the data to persist after the program which displays... 9 Aug 2010 15:40
Sluggish "sticky" window movement
Hi, I'm trying to stick a small popup window position on top of another larger popup window. Eventhough it works, the movement of the smaller window is noticeably sluggish. Meaning that it's very easy to spot that the smaller window position is following the larger window. Is there any trick to make the pos... 9 Aug 2010 11:12
Trouble with _totupper
I'm writing a small program which reads an input from one edit box, converts it in some way and sends the output to another edit box. Suppose I have put "aäAÄ" into the first edit box, where the second character is a-umlaut (Alt-132) and the fourth is A-umlaut (alt-142). If I convert it using for (p = from; *p... 7 Aug 2010 05:02
Software that can detect or monitor the file or folder beingcopied
On 06/08/2010 02:55, susan wrote: I would like to know if there is any software that can detect or monitor the file or folder being copied either by copy command(like on command prompt-- copy a b) or by using drag/drop(ctrl+c and ctr+v). For what purposes? As a programmer, you can use Process Explorer t... 6 Aug 2010 07:09
Project Hilo: Building modern C++ apps for Windows
On Jun 17, 4:05 am, Creative Fisher <creativefis...(a)gmail.com> wrote: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Hilo "Project “Hilo” is an effort to tell the story of building high performing, responsive rich Windows applications using C++. We will do this by walking you through our own experience of building so... 6 Aug 2010 01:44
Software that can detect or monitor the file or folder being copied
I would like to know if there is any software that can detect or monitor the file or folder being copied either by copy command(like on command prompt-- copy a b) or by using drag/drop(ctrl+c and ctr+v). Thanks! ... 5 Aug 2010 22:28
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
How can I programmatically monitor CPU load
Like is done in 'windows task manager' \ preformance. I want to add a section i my existing code that gets and records current CPU load. I believe I once saw a way to do this but now that I want it I an unable to find it. Thanks AL ... 3 Aug 2010 10:19
"MSVCP90.dll was not found", Others Run Fine.
Hello Folks: Developing on XP Pro, VS 2008 Pro. C++, Win23, no MFC. I'm having a bad day. I'm changing crypto libraries, so I'm writing a program to select records from the database while decrypting with the old crypto library, and updating them using the new crypto library. Sounds simpl... 3 Aug 2010 07:03
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-08-01
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100801.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 1 Aug 2010 17:00
How to synchronize with a LAYERED WINDOW ?
Hello, I am building a small app with a layered window, this is how I do: 1.modify some element 2.calculate new pos of the window 3.modify image 4.update layered window 5. while peekmessage But this way it seems than my "elements" are no synchronized with the position of the window, as if the updatelayeredw... 1 Aug 2010 08:19
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11