First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
the general server is not sufficient
[alt.lang.asm,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32] "io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4c26fbc5$0$31373$4fafbaef(a)reader1.news.tin.it... the exercise i think is this: i have one function that 1) has to see if one button is push if it is push... 27 Jun 2010 04:10
XDrawImageString
Hello ! I was wondering if someone had ever made a win32 function (in C) equivalent to the xlib XDrawImageString ? If so, it would be just wondrful if you could give it to me !! Many thanks !! Luc Moulinier ... 30 Jun 2010 05:24
WIN32 Custom popup problem
I'm using mingw/gcc and writing a WIN32 app, or trying to... Does anyone have an example of a custom control which shows custom popup windows? I'm trying to recreate create a colour picker button which when pressed will display a popup panel to the side of the button showing a grid of 255 colours which can be ... 29 Jun 2010 09:37
Overlapping file IO (access denied) on Windows 7
Hi, I'm still using FILE* pF = fopen(filename, "wb"); for lots of stuff. I also start processes using CreateProcess that work with files I've written. Every now and then (quite frequently they say) there is an access denied error when sequentially accissing a file with a mixture of fopen and CreateProcess. ... 25 Jun 2010 03:20
How to keep the htmlhelp hhctrl.ocx window hidden while changhing its style
Hello, I am using htmlhelp in my application written in Delphi 7 to show the contents of a chm file. I'd like that the help window created by the hhctrl.ocx file when I call the function Result:=HtmlHelp(0, PChar(Application.HelpFile), HH_DISPLAY_INDEX, 0); to display the index would not appear immediately ... 23 Jun 2010 09:29
GetOpenFileName() Dialogbox?
Hello, When I use GetOpenFileName(), it seems that "this dialog box" is causing my toolbar "custom draw" buttons to dissapear. I have checked, and this is definitely the problem. Has anyone else encountered this strange problem and been able to fix it? That is strange behavior in regards to GetOpenFileName() an... 22 Jun 2010 01:45
[ANN] Idle Scripting Language 1.01
Idle 1.01 released ------------------ I am happy to announce the release of Idle version 1.01. This is a bugfix and documentation enhancement release. See http://idle.thomaslauer.com for details about Idle and http://idle.thomaslauer.com/IdleDownload.html for downloads. This version is released under an MIT... 21 Jun 2010 08:01
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-06-20
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100620.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 21 Jun 2010 03:42
Delete file fails with ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED
OK. I guess, I can't just make it either way :( I had to write my own uninstaller. It is running with admin privileges but when it tried to delete a file that was created by my own installer using DeleteFile() API it returns ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED. I was under impression that an admin could do that kinda stuff? T... 22 Jun 2010 09:21
Tell if the process is running in a Guest account
I've been told earlier that to determine if the current process is running in a Guest account I need to call OpenProcessToken GetTokenInformation But what parameters should I actually call it with? ... 1 Jul 2010 05:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last