First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
debug
what is one "debug event"? is possible to know the process is under one debug program? one debug event is send to all subtread of one process? thank you ... 15 Jul 2010 02:19
cripto.dll
i have one cipher file a.dllcrp One process can create-open one new file a.dll in the way nobody can open it for the life of that process, decipher it from a.dllcrp, save it in the disk, and without close the handle load like .dll using loadlibrary? it is possible call FreeLibrary, for it and save a.dll a... 14 Jul 2010 13:11
ListBox as Drag Drop Source
Hi, I have a list box in which I have some data. I want to be able to drag a line from that list box into a windows explorer window and create a file from the data there. How can I do that? (MFC here) Thank you. -- ------------------------------------ Gernot Frisch http://www.glbasic.com ... 20 Jul 2010 04:50
How to create a monochome bitmap using CreateDIBSection() / BITMAPINFO structure
Hi, I'm trying to add a color table (2 RGBQUAD structure) to a BITMAPINFO structure, but I can't understand the way I'm supposed to do that. Below is the BITMAPINFO documentation : "BITMAPINFO The BITMAPINFO structure defines the dimensions and color information for a DIB. typedef struct tagBITMAPINFO { BIT... 14 Jul 2010 06:34
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 04:25
FindFirstFile on a reparse point
Hi, when I try to do: FindFirstFile(_T("C:\\Users\\gf\\Anwendungsdaten\\*.*", &fnd) it returns NULL (Last error yields "access denied"). "C:\Users\gf\Anwendungsdaten" is a reparse point targeting "C:\Users\gf\Roaming". OK, I can find the target and all. Fine. BUT!!! FindFirstFile(_T("C:\\Users\\gf\\Anwen... 22 Jul 2010 10:17
Is it possible to determine (programmatically) if system wasjust powered up or rebooted
Hi, On 2010年07月13日 09:04, Boris wrote: Thanks for the response - but I don't think so. GetTickCount() counter is reset to 0 each time OS boots - you cannot tell cold boot from warm boot that way. It's possible, some HAL lib functions can extract that info from system BIOS - but I couldn't find an... 13 Jul 2010 05:26
Hide thick frame line of CMainFrame
can i change or hide the thick frame line of CMainFrame? my CMainFrame was created as (~WS_CAPTION) and (WS_THICKFRAME), but it's thick frame line on NCClient area was too ugly. (my CMainFrame must be able to resize.) can it be possible change or hide it? ... 13 Jul 2010 08:41
Getting the PIDL of a IShellFolder (should be easy?.. but it's not!!)
Hi! My endeavor is when launching my application, to select the last accessed folder of TreeView structure that was populated by the lpsfDesktop->EnumObjects(lpsfDesktop). When the tree is first initialized, it contains only My Computer, My Document, Network, and Recycle Bin. I'm basing my implementation on (Bar... 13 Jul 2010 11:59
VC: ctrl+a to select all in listbox;ctrl+c to copy into clipboard
Hi all, I have a very basic application which has just a dialog with a listbox on it. I need to simulate in the listbox the ctrl+a and ctrl+c behavior. I mean, in the listbox there are some lines (messages sent by another application) and I would like to do like any windows user is used: ctrl+a to select the who... 13 Jul 2010 08:41