First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Use WM_DRAWITEM to change a buttons colour
Hello Can you help me figure out how to use WM_DRAWITEM to change a buttons colour This does nothing, when I though it would change the buttons colour: case UBP_CONTROLBKCOL: { HWND stBk = GetDlgItem( hwnd, LOWORD(wParam) ); HBRUSH newBrus... 14 May 2010 07:19
Set the audio progarmatically in Win 7
Hello all, I want to mute my sound programmatically, coz once i plug in the mic i could hear the noise. I was able to open the sound control panel programmaticallt, but since i was using the Win7, I stuck while open the properties dialog.. I could not focus on that dialog. Threrefore I could not acces the Dial... 13 May 2010 03:57
mxdwdui.dll Loading UnLoading in 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\mxdwdui.dll
Hello! In the debug output for my program that i am running I get large blocks of DLL loading unloading at random times, this type of output: Can anyone explain what might be going on? Thanks! Todd. 'ImacorGUI.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers \w32x86\3\mxdwdui.dll' 'ImacorGUI.exe': Unloaded 'C:... 12 May 2010 13:35
Find the users-home-folders from within a driver
Hi all, How can I find out from within a driver the paths to all the home-folders for all users from the system (should work on Win2k, XP, Vista and Win7)? I mean how can I get for instance on a Windows Vista, from a driver (which obviously runs in kernel mode), the folder: C:\Users or C:\Users\<username>; or... 13 May 2010 00:44
Example of Precompiled Headers?
Hi Folks: Developing on VS 2008 Pro, XP Pro, OpenGL, WIN32, no MFC. I've decided to do my first Unicode app. This is going to be big, so I'd like to try precompiled headers. The MSDN documentation I've found describes manipulating the make files for precompiled headers, but I'm used to having V... 12 May 2010 13:35
getting a shortcut to open in a given directory
Hello newsgroup, I'm tantalizingly close to having the gcc/gfortran install on a memory stick that I want. This basic how-to for this I took from Jmaes van Buskirk in c.l.fortran. One detail catches, namely, that I'm not starting in the directory I want to. Thunderbird is only letting me paste this in as ... 14 May 2010 17:13
SetWindowLongPtr fails when window is subclassed for some cases.
Hello, 1. I have injected a my own DLL into IE-8, when DLLMain is called i have sub-classed IE-8 main window procedure. 2. After sub-classing the main window i have sub-classed a window where i put my caret. That is when i click at TextBox that window is sub-classed. 3. This is working fine with all other a... 10 May 2010 12:04
plz splain the underlying mechanism of a view
I understand the organization and mechanisms for establishing a buffer, filling it with structured data and then sending it along, whether to a device or merely to a program, for, say, display or storage or for reinterpretation. The data has to be formatted or delimited in accordance with the requirements of my ta... 12 May 2010 00:29
Forcefully Remove USB Flash Drive
There's a good sample here: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/RemoveDriveByLetter.aspx explaining how to programmatically stop a USB Flash drive, but very often something gets corrupted in the system or in one of the programs that uses that device and no matter what you do it won't be ejected, CM_Request_Dev... 9 May 2010 15:24
Compiler error
I keep writing this program to model populations and it keeps giving me an error "Declaration is not allowed here in function main" it refers to line 47, 48, and 140, it is really confusing and makes no sense, I am using a Borland compiler for the first time, and this same code would compile on a linux machine with... 11 May 2010 07:50