First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
What MS library should be use to manipulate Excel spreadsheets programmatically?
I need to create and edit Excel spreadsheets. I suppose I have to download some library from Microsoft. My IDE is MS Visual Studio 2005 (Version 8). The language is C++. This is NOT a dot net project. Thanks! -Ramon ... 18 Mar 2010 07:02
Problem with basic renderer - not smooth enough
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a very basic renderer, which draws a single circle moving from left to right and back in an infinite loop. The circle starts at 10% of the width of the screen, and moves right until 90%, then back. In order to get a smooth movement, I've already tried to implement double bu... 20 Mar 2010 21:03
GetWorldTransform() screwy when DC mode is GM_COMPATIBLE
I am trying to debug a third-party library that is parsing an enhanced metafile (EMF) and processing the commands listed therein. On XP everything is fine, but I'm seeing some strange behavior when running the exact same code on Windows Server 2003 and 2008. The EMF starts by setting the mapping mode to MM_ISOTR... 17 Mar 2010 14:45
SwapBuffers()
Hello, I have an application that runs OpenGL in a custom splitter window. I had eliminated all window flicker, when I decided to run my OpenGL render in a seperate thread for each of the render viewports. Upon window splitter resizing, I am now getting window flicker. Also, some strange OpenGL resizing in... 16 Mar 2010 18:34
Supposed to Draw Lines to mouse but doesn't
Hello have a graph application that draws a graph onto the client area. It is supposed to draw 2 lines. One line from the closest x axis value to the mouse & another line from the closest y axis value to the mouse. But these lines are not drawn & I am having an incredibly difficult time figuring out why? Can yo... 16 Mar 2010 05:45
U++ 2232 released
Website: http://www.ultimatepp.org Download: http://code.google.com/p/upp-mirror/downloads/list U++ is BSD licensed C++ cross-platform rapid application development suite focused on programmers productivity without sacrificing runtime performance. What is new in version 2232: theide: * Sorting of package h... 16 Mar 2010 04:40
Get shlwapi.lib Without Downloading SDK?
Hello I have a win32 c++ application which wont compile because of 2 functions: PathAppend() & PathFileExists(). I am using dev c++ as the editor I get the error: [quote] [Linker error] undefined reference to '_imp_PathFileExistsA@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to '_imp_PathAppendA@8' Id returned 1 e... 16 Mar 2010 04:40
UNICODE + listing files
Hello I try to list file names containing unicode chars (cyrillic) I use VC6, SDK I have an Unicode project, I list the folder with FindFirstFileW and FindNextFileW. The files are listed, the WIN32_FIND_DATAW structure is filled. I can't write the file names to a text file :-( The code is as follow: LPCW... 16 Mar 2010 18:34
What compiler/IDE environment on WinXP-32bit
I am trying to set up a development environment on WinXP-32bit - what IDE, compiler is recommended. I also have the one from Microsoft. Is this the best? ... 16 Mar 2010 15:04
solutions manual for Electronics, 2nd Ed., by Allan R. Hambley
Do you suffer from a tough class? Are you looking for instructor solutions manual to do your homework? Just send me email with its name and edition and I may be able to help you in low price! It is my list, however if you don't find it here don't give up because it is only a list of some. Please , DO NOT REPLY HER... 15 Mar 2010 08:58