First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Compressed PE executable
Hi, I have compressed PE file (compressed with PECompact tool). How can I extract real executable from this kind of file? I don't think I could just decompress it. Maybe I could dump memory of the running process but no idea how to handle that Thanks for help, Tim ... 9 Mar 2010 13:28
ListView: Ctrl+Mousewheel to scale icons
Hi in Windows 7 and Vista I can resize the icons in an Explorer Window with Ctrl+Mousewheel. Is there an extension to the ListView control to do this easily? (I didn�t find any in the documentation) Thanks Wolfgang ... 9 Mar 2010 15:47
Making programs more Vista/7 compatible
I maintain a couple well-behaved Windows 32 bit program that need to be made more Vista and 7 compatible. The programs run just fine when set in Windows XP compatibity mode in Vista and Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit versions). Without the compatibility mode the programs report an error immediately when write access ... 8 Mar 2010 20:55
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-03-07
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100307.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 7 Mar 2010 17:22
Parallel Port I/O
Is it possible to read from and write to a parallel port with Windows? I have produced Parallel Port I/O with DOS (using interrupts or inp/outp) and OS/2 using DosDevIOCtl (roughly equivalent to DeviceIoControl). I have tried opening a port using CreateFile. This seemed to work. But when I tried to read from t... 7 Mar 2010 14:03
Clickwrap Products: InstallShield Express, Wise Installation Studio
I just need to "clickwrap" some source code so that a person MUST agree to the terms before installing it. QUESTION #1 What is the simplest product out there that will: a)Display a license agreement and not perform the installation if the person does not agree to the agreement. b)Do the installation (wh... 6 Mar 2010 08:32
hWnd or ChWnd?
me: îÕ ËÁË ÐÏÌÕÞÉÌÏÓØ ÞÔÏ ÔÏ ÐÏÎÑÔØ? Sent at 11:49 AM on Thursday kapa2: Ñ ÓÄÅÌÁÌÁ ËÁË ÔÙ ÓËÁÚÁÌ,ÎÏ ÂÏÀÓØ ÎÉÞÅÇÏ ÎÅ ×ÙÊÄÅÔ,ÅÝÅ ËÁËÕÀ ÔÏ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÕ ÚÁÇÒÕÚÉÌÁ..ÕÓÔÁÌÁ,ÐÏÛÌÁ ÎÁ ËÕÈÎÀ,ÇÏÔÏ×ÉÔØ ÏÂÅÄ,ÃÅÌÕÀ...ÅÓÔØ ÔÅÌÅÆÏÎ ÖÅ ÎÁËÏÎÅÃ,ÅÓÌÉ ÈÏÞÅÛØ ÍÅÎÑ ÕÓÌÙÛÁÔØ Sent at 11:55 AM on Thursday me: ÇÏÔÏ×Ø ÏÂÅÄ - ÞÅÒÅÚ ÎÅËÔÏÒÏÅ ... 4 Mar 2010 11:11
need help
i installed tow version of windows Xp on different hard dirives of my hardisk now i want keep one and get rid of other how can i do that without harming other. ... 4 Mar 2010 11:11
GlobalMemoryStatusEx ullAvailExtendedVirtual return 0
Hi All, Wonder if anybody can help me out... I am trying to make use of AWE on Vista 32bit to allow access to memory over the 4GByte boundary. The problem is that my I don't seem to be able to find a way to make the AWE extension to access the memory above 4GB. My system is a Dell Dimension 9200 with 6Gbytes of m... 8 Mar 2010 14:08
custome user interface
I want to design my custome user interface ( which looks something like google chrome). Suggest me how to proceed ?? ... 4 Mar 2010 11:11