First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Creating a Custom Class for a modeless dialog popup
Hello all, I desire to create a modeless dialog with a custom class. The dialog is created as a form. The code below shows what I'm doing. Yet CreateDialog always returns NULL. I guess I don't know what I'm doing wrong... IDRESULTS DIALOGEX 0, 0, 412, 232 STYLE DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | DS_FIXEDSYS | WS_MI... 3 Feb 2010 13:59
accessing my sensor using APIs
Dear All, Lately during one of my projects i have encountered a problem and stuck on that point. I have an optical sensor that i have attached to my pc and it detects colors in terms of RGB values. The sensor is from a famous company and has been supplied with its own software where I could see the data. Now to ... 8 Feb 2010 07:46
temp and preferences paths
Hi, I was searching a place in the windows filesystem to save a preference file. I have found out that onmy system (vista) that place is supposed to be: Pref: \Users\MY_ACCOUNT\AppData\Local Also, I'd like to know if the following is the correct path to a %temp% directory to save some file for the runn... 2 Feb 2010 21:58
What Relative Virtual Addressing is ?
Hello Can any body tell in detail what is relative virtual addressing and all its basics? Why virtual addressing is needed? How RVA invlolves in execution of PE files(EXEs,DLLs and so on..) Regards Muhammad Usman Khalil ... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
Poco VS Boost
Hi, I was wondering what were the main differences between POCO C++ Library and BOOST C++ Library. I have already downloaded the Boost library and I find a really good library although I still have a long way to go with it. Recently, I have come across the Poco library and I must admit I find it quite good... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
Can One Make an Executable that Runs Both in a DOS Shell andAs a Graphical Program?
Windows console is not a DOS Shell. -- Q: What do monsters eat? A: Things. Q: What do monsters drink? A: Coke. (Because Things go better with Coke.) ... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
PID for events generated by the clipboard and/or by OLE
Hello everybody. I need to find a way to figure out the PID of the process from which some content is copied on Windows Clipboard. The same thing (PID) I need also for OLE generated events. Can anybody give me some links for the documentation I need, or give me an idea how to solve the problem? The code exampl... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
Looking up return types and functions attributes(in/out parameters)from PE file format
Hello, As we know that we can extract information like imported/exported functions after parsing PE file programatically. But we can only take the names (function names imported/exported) of methods. We cannot look up their parameters(in/out)names with their types and return type of method.(as these parts encode... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
Code and Creation 89475
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free, nothing to register oir sign up for just an informational site. http://codeandcreation.com (UQVTCIezbOFb)uSi%c#CT_& ... 2 Feb 2010 15:13
Critique my Paint Clone
Hi I have made my first complex application using Win32 C++ & I am looking for advice & criticism on my application logic & architecture. [b]My application is a simple Paint clone where you can create an object & choose its colour,size & stroke width etc.[/b] I was looking for criticism & advice in anyway bu... 2 Feb 2010 15:13