First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Creating a Bitmap image
I have created some monochrome bitmaps and and drawing program. I am trying to create a bitmap from scratch. I am trying to write my own pixel and color data. Then I need to create the bitmap and then use the select the bitmap with hbitmap then bit it over to the graphics space. What am I doing wrong or what st... 22 Dec 2009 11:28
LVIR_BOUNDS
Hello I use a syslistview32 to display images and lines of text below the images. I would like to modify dynamically the LVIR_BOUNDS of the listview, when i want to remove a line of text, with a kind of ListView_SetItemRect. Please help! Jean ... 23 Dec 2009 13:42
ANN: Seed7 Release 2009-12-20
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20091220.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 20 Dec 2009 16:54
InternetOpenUrl and retrieving protocol FTP data-size
Hello All, I'm currently diving into the InternetOpenUrl command and was wondering if I could 1) ask it the protocol (HTTP, FTP, GOPHER) it has just accepted (so I can use the apropriate commands to each protocol (for instance : not trying to retrieve HTTP headers on a non-HTTP connection) 2) Retrieve the... 21 Dec 2009 08:00
using waveform API
Hi, I would like to save the first 1 secondo of audio data from the internal Microphone. I am doing this to get to know better the waveForm API. this is the code I've written so far: <<<main.cpp #include <windows.h> #pragma comment (lib, "winmm.lib") #include <mmsystem.h> #include <iostream> #define s... 23 Dec 2009 18:31
using lame encoder
Hi, I would like to use lame to encode from a wave file to an mp3...is there anyway to do that by using c++ win32 apis? Do I have to get the lame source code and compile it with VC++?? can it actually be done?? thanks ... 21 Dec 2009 19:09
Delay between parent window resize/paint and child window resize
Hi, I'm working on making a splitter window system in pure win32. I have a main window with a child window, and when the main window resizes (I catch the WM_SIZE message in my main window wndproc) I call MoveWindow to resize the child window to maximize it's size within the parent. I have all the styles set like cl... 18 Dec 2009 11:36
LoadLibrary exception
I am trying to implement some exception trapping code in a product. If I 'force' an access violation exception in the DLL, the VC6 debugger can see the exception being generated, but it fails to materialise if I wrap LoadLibrary in a try ... catch block. All I get is the LoadLibrary call failing with GLE=998. Is it... 19 Dec 2009 22:31
Unable to Inherit Semaphore Handle
I am trying to use a semaphore handle which was created in a parent process in the child process, but API calls using the semaphore handle return an error with GetLastError() returning 6 (ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE). In the parent process, the semaphore is created with the following code: SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES stS... 15 Dec 2009 08:56
Top 5 Worst Inventions Ever
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 23:58:19 -0500, "Smart Ape wants new Keyboard Cat videos" <Zaius(a)POTA.com> wrote: "Scott H" <bulldog269(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hfsg51$knk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... 1. Pay Toilets 2. Autodialer 3. Reality Television 4. Windows Vista 5. Shamwow Vitsa ... 26 Dec 2009 06:47