First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Enumerating modems
Hello I want to enumerate all installed modems. Using RasEnumDevices() I can get modem names but it's also necessary for me to know at least which COM port is associated with each of the modems. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance ... 12 Sep 2009 07:30
skeletal animation
I am a beginner. I want to develop a 3d aquarium in realtime. having a little trouble getting started what i am looking for are some source codes or snippets of code in C++ I have found a few in C hoping to take a look at a bone tutorial in C++ Manowar ... 10 Sep 2009 10:13
simple win32 c application and memory
I just noticed the memory usage of a simple win32 C based GUI application with single main window taking around 3 MB memory ( via Task Manager ) I used Dev-c++ and Mingw as compiler , and generated windows application via project wizard. why that so ? is there any way to reduce it ? ... 3 Sep 2009 10:30
System-wide shell hook for click events in Explorer?
I'm looking for a way to do the following: When I click or double-click a file or folder in Windows Explorer, *before* the default action takes place, write the name and path of the file or folder to C:\ShellClick.txt It can be implemented with a dll or exe running in the background, but I prefer a dll. A ... 3 Sep 2009 17:19
OwnerDrawn Menus
Hello Friends My task is to Add icons (ie .ico but not bmps) to Menitems in Win32 API . can AnyBody prvoide me sample code from where should i begin my Task. I tried MSDN but all in vain. Any liitle suggestion is greatly Appreciated Thanks ... 3 Sep 2009 07:34
Getting an idlist for a folder
How do I go about getting an IDList for a folder to pass to 'explorer / idlist,:####:####'? I can get a pidl for a given folder, but I don't know how to convert it to the :####:#### format expected by explorer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. Chris ... 3 Sep 2009 07:34
Newbie question: How do I retrieve the current date?
I need to implement an (admittedly naive) run-time protection scheme. At least I would check the current date, any additional suggestion (with code! :-) are welcome. TIA, -Ramon ... 3 Sep 2009 07:34
User Rights Assignment in API Windows Opciones
On 31 août, 08:21, Ricar <rram...(a)gmail.com> wrote: LsaEnumerateAccounts isn´t in the MSDN page. There isn´t any information about this function in the MDSN. It's similar to others LSA enumeration apis. (I can post an old sample (users/rights in a treeview) if you have some problem, but it's not too diffic... 3 Sep 2009 07:34
SetActiveDiscRecorder fails on Vista.
Hi, Here is the code snippet without error handlers. HRESULT hr = OleInitialize(NULL); hr = CoCreateInstance(CLSID_MSDiscMasterObj, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER| CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER, IID_IDiscMaster, ... 22 Dec 2008 19:30
Trackbar slider
On 18 Dez., 10:06, "Willy" <gru...(a)willygroup.org> wrote: Hi, I can't find a simple example for use a trackbar slider. I would do a simple dialog with two slider control and two edit control. When I move the cursor in the edit control I would show the actual position. When I write a value in the Edit ... 23 Dec 2008 13:05