First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
C++ windows API DIALOG problem.
I am using DEV-C++ by bloodshed for my compiler. Problem: My dialog will not pop under HELP then click on ABOUT. I get the returned error for the failed dialog. #include <windows.h> #define ID_FILE_EXIT 9001 #define ID_STUFF_GO 9002 #define ID_ABOUT 9003 #define IDC_STATIC -1 const char g_szClassName[] = ... 10 Dec 2009 10:04
My icon on RIGHT side of XP's Start Menu
Hi. I need to add custom link to the Start menu below My Documents, My Computer etc. Here's an example: http://gr8.kz/WishStart.png How to do this? ... 11 Dec 2009 00:28
Redefinition and other errors
Hi all, I'm sorry, but this is going to be a long post, because I'm trying to be as detailed as possible. I'm running the code on Visual Studio .NET 2003. The entire project has 28 header files, and corresponding .c files where applicable. I'm new to programming in Windows, and I'm getting confused with ... 9 Dec 2009 07:42
inet_ntop in windows
Hi all, I'm trying to implement the inet_ntop function in Windows, and I found the code from http://www.mail-archive.com/us...(a)ipv6.org/msg02107.html I'm using Visual Studio .NET 2003, and according to the msdn article for getnameinfo(), I need to include the Ws2tcpip.h file and also include the Wspiapi.h file... 8 Dec 2009 07:30
Drawing on the Background Window
I would like the create a program that displays current CPU usage as part of the background image. The only way I could think of doing this was by using GetDesktopWindow and drawing on that, but nothing appears when I draw, and I would think that I might end up drawing over other windows since they are all children... 9 Dec 2009 06:37
draw text on a titlebar
Hi, I'm having an hard time to figure out how to draw a text on the titlebar of a window under windows seven. In the past , under XP, I used WM_NCPAINT and DrawText, but under seven this doesn't work (no text at all is drawn). I then tried using a code like follows HTHEME hTheme = OpenThemeData(hWnd,L"WINDO... 8 Dec 2009 06:25
WriteProcessMemory : error 5 and 998
Hello All, I'm currently using CreateProcess in its simpelest form with the "process_suspended" flag and a pointer to a "process_info" structure. After that I'm using ReadProcessMemory to get and check for the existance of a certain string, after which I alter the read data and use WriteProcessMemory to put it... 8 Dec 2009 16:24
Show modal a windows
How to show modal a window on another window ? ... 7 Dec 2009 22:53
How to AdjustTokenPrivileges() after ImpersonateLoggedOnUser() ?
Hi folks, What is the proper way to elevate (enable) an impersonated user's rights ? Ie. on which token AdjustTokenPrivileges() should be called after ImpersonateLoggedOnUser() to enable this privilege ? (1) the current thread token opened with OpenThreadToken(.., OpenAsSelf=TRUE) ? (2) the current thread tok... 4 Dec 2009 06:16
Bitmap help
I have been going through my book looking for a bitmap example. I want to find the correct bitmap header then manually plug in the color and bit data then bilt that over to a bitmap. I want to create my own graphics editor. I have not had any success in win32 although I can do it in Direct X. I am looking for... 8 Dec 2009 02:08