First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
How to use Managed DLL in Unmanaged DLL and vice versa...
Hi All, I was tring to create some dialogs with basic windows controls like tabs,checkbox, picture control, buttons, URL links etc.... I discovered that's it's very time copnsuming doing it pure Win32 way ... then I thought of exploring other technology/apps... Delphi/ MFC/.NET I discovered creati... 15 Jan 2010 16:04
how to shuffle bitmap buttons
I am working with visual c++ and i want my bitmap buttons to move or change their position three times when i click only one button one time.But i donot know how to do this???Is there any coding in mfc??can anyone send me the coding??? ... 9 Jan 2010 01:01
C++ Customize Context Menus
Hi I have been working in C++ Console applications (VC++ editor). Now, I wish to customize my context menus using c++. Basically, I need to create a separator in the Right Click Context menus and a new menu item with some sub menu items in the context menu. Actually, while right click a File/Folder by defau... 11 Jan 2010 02:10
Vector of Pointers Not working
Hello I am trying to store a group of objects in a vector of pointers(of the same type as the objects) but my simple program is not compiling. Am I using this vector correcly? vector <object*> objList; [source] // Simple example #include <iostream> #include <vector> using namespace std; class obje... 9 Jan 2010 10:43
disconnection from internet
I need an API function for disconnecting from internet. ... 8 Jan 2010 10:30
ETW/WPP Logging issue
Hi I have simple driver which produces WPP logs. It works fine using TraceView tool and I can see logs produced by driver. But I wish to develop my own WPP consumer app. I found in Win7 SDK two source code samples Tracelog and Wppdumper. I run Tracelog to start new trace for specific provider (used WPP Guid from d... 6 Jan 2010 11:55
Query: How to add a checkbox control in Tab [ Win 32 project, None MFC/.NET ]
Hi All, I am using VS 2008. I wanted to add a checkbox inside a tab control in a simple Win32 project. but it's not straight forward it seems. This how I did it step 1: Created a Visual C++->Win32->Win32 Project it created a winows application project.... step 2 : double click RC file of p... 8 Jan 2010 16:10
Pipes - Named or Anonymous
I have a process which provides some functions. I need to call these functions from a different process. Both processes will always be on the same box. All the code will be in C/C++. I am planning to use pipes with proxying & marshaling to do this. I am confused as to how to make a decision on whether to us... 7 Jan 2010 15:48
Suppressing tab key in edit box
In my program, some of the time I allow the contents of a windows to be edited, which I do by covering the window with a multiline edit box. I have subclassed the edit box and examine the WM_KEYDOWN message, so that the user can end editing by pressing ESC. More recently I have added the facility that, if the use... 7 Jan 2010 16:55
How to keep a display turned off
I am turning off the monitor by calling SendMessage(HWND_BROADCAST, WM_SYSCOMMAND, (WPARAM)SC_MONITORPOWER, 2). It works fine but the monitor gets turned on whenever there is a mouse movement or a keystroke. Request you to suggest a way to prevent this. Thanks, Vikash. ... 6 Jan 2010 08:41