First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
how to get 2 button press
Hi all, i am writing little game and i wonder how to get whan 2 buttons are pressed, lets sey 'D' and 'SPAICE' sory for my bad english, ... 13 Jan 2010 06:30
Returning lots of data from DLL function
I need to write a DLL function which somehow returns a large amount of data. The caller is a VC++ program and passes in the name of a file, and the function gathers data from the file contents. The gathered data is then passed back to the caller. The function will have to read through the whole file, appending ... 13 Jan 2010 08:42
Advice on good Application Programming Practices
Hello I am looking for advice on what are the proper practices when coding an application or a C++ Win32 Application & how to improve how I code applications. I have my application I have made below which just shows a map of the world & a dot on the city we are focused on. If the user clicks anywhere in the c... 12 Jan 2010 08:02
Network Port Algorithms
Friedel Jantzen wrote: Am Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:06:08 -0800 (PST) schrieb Gamer Z: I play a game called Combat Arms, and there are constantly hackers on there that hack their client and end up killing everyone. I want to attempt to DoS the hackers [...] DoSing is not legal, and you could get into seriou... 11 Jan 2010 09:44
RGN animation problem
at first hy all. I am creating a steak man program, for animating i am using rgn. problem begins after some movments here is project link: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-579f6730.html i thing my problem is some where here: void BmpToRgn( HBITMAP bmp, HWND hwnd, BITMAP bi) { HRGN ResRgn; ... 12 Jan 2010 08:02
Argh! Some MS manager needs to be rolled in tar and feathersand put on public display.
On 2010-01-10 20:53, Alf P. Steinbach wrote: Earlier I reported here how Windows automatic updates wreaks havoc on older XP machines. I'm sure it was very much related to programming for the Win32 API. But never mind that. For that matter, it's also a problem with the Microsoft installer; evidently ... 10 Jan 2010 18:32
Please use wxWidgets
Please use wxWidgets, the multiplatform C++ class library. It's free, open-source and non-commercial. It's modeled after MFC but it produces code which can be compiled (using conditional compilation) into native code executables with the speed and UI look of the platform for which the compile is targeted. So the ... 10 Jan 2010 16:19
Libraries to edit Excel files programmatically?
I need to edit some Excel files from C++ and am looking for tools. Preferably multiplatform and free. TIA, -Ramon ... 10 Jan 2010 11:52
how to use rand() function with bitmap
I am working with visual c++ and i want to generate the random positions of bitmaps.I have used rand() function for this purpose and stored it the result in integer variable.Now i want to do the comparison of bitmap id and this number.What should i have to do???Is there any function to do this???Should i typecast t... 9 Jan 2010 07:26
how to swap the bitmap images
I am working with visual c++ and i want to exchange the bitmap on buttons when i click only one button but i donot know how to do this??? Any kind of help will be appreciated ... 9 Jan 2010 04:13