From: cool friend on
I am working with visual c++ and i want to generate the random
positions of bitmaps.I have used rand() function for this purpose and
stored it the result in integer variable.Now i want to do the
comparison of bitmap id and this number.What should i have to do???Is
there any function to do this???Should i typecast the int type into
CBitmap type??If so how to do this???

From: David Schwartz on
On Jan 9, 1:51 am, cool friend <coolfriend9...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am working with visual c++ and i want to generate the random
> positions of bitmaps.I have used rand() function for this purpose and
> stored it the result in integer variable.Now i want to do the
> comparison of bitmap id and this number.What should i have to do???Is
> there any function to do this???Should i typecast the int type into
> CBitmap type??If so how to do this???

What does "generate the random positions of bitmaps" mean? And what
would that have to do with trying to compare a bitmap to an integer?
(And what would that mean? What could it possibly mean to compare a
bitmap to an integer?)

If you're trying to do something sensible, you sure haven't explained
what it is.

DS