From: Eldarado on
Hi.

I need to add custom link to the Start menu below My Documents, My
Computer etc.

Here's an example: http://gr8.kz/WishStart.png

How to do this?
From: marc on
On 9 déc, 07:59, Eldarado <eldar...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I need to add custom link to the Start menu below My Documents, My
> Computer etc.
>
> Here's an example:http://gr8.kz/WishStart.png
>
> How to do this?

You can only add a program or link in "All programs" submenu, not in
this part (it would become unreadable with plenty of links there..)
From: Eldarado on
> You can only add a program or link in "All programs" submenu, not in this part

Why? Is it forbidden by system?

> it would become unreadable with plenty of links there..

My Vista has more and it's still readable.
From: nico on
Eldarado wrote:
>> You can only add a program or link in "All programs" submenu, not in this part
>
> Why? Is it forbidden by system?

If you drag & drop a shortcult on this part, il displays the "no entry"
icon.
From: Eldarado on
> If you drag & drop a shortcult on this part, il displays the "no entry"
> icon.

I know. But there are icons of My Documents etc. How they get there?
Surely not by drag & drop ;)