From: Christian ASTOR on
On 31 août, 08:21, Ricar <rram...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> LsaEnumerateAccounts isn´t in the MSDN page. There isn´t any
> information about this function in the MDSN.

It's similar to others LSA enumeration apis.
(I can post an old sample (users/rights in a treeview) if you have
some problem, but it's not too difficult...)

typedef NTSTATUS (CALLBACK* LSAENUMERATEACCOUNTS)
(
__in LSA_HANDLE PolicyHandle,
__in __out PLSA_ENUMERATION_HANDLE EnumerationContext,
__out PVOID *Buffer,
__in ULONG PreferedMaximumLength,
__out PULONG CountReturned
);
LSAENUMERATEACCOUNTS LsaEnumerateAccounts;
From: Ricar on
On 31 ago, 17:21, Christian ASTOR <casto...(a)club-internet.fr> wrote:
> On 31 août, 08:21, Ricar <rram...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > LsaEnumerateAccounts isn´t in the MSDN page. There isn´t any
> > information about this function in the MDSN.
>
> It's similar to others LSA enumeration apis.
> (I can post an old sample (users/rights in a treeview) if you have
> some problem, but it's not too difficult...)
>
> typedef NTSTATUS (CALLBACK* LSAENUMERATEACCOUNTS)
> (
>         __in   LSA_HANDLE PolicyHandle,
>         __in __out PLSA_ENUMERATION_HANDLE EnumerationContext,
>         __out  PVOID *Buffer,
>         __in  ULONG PreferedMaximumLength,
>         __out  PULONG CountReturned
> );
> LSAENUMERATEACCOUNTS LsaEnumerateAccounts;

Ok, but I would be grateful if you would send the sample.

Thanks you so much.
Ricar.