From: Jean on
Hello
I use a syslistview32 to display images and lines of text below the images.
I would like to modify dynamically the LVIR_BOUNDS of the listview, when i
want to remove a line of text, with a kind of ListView_SetItemRect.
Please help!

Jean

From: Fred on
"Jean" <slash(a)slash.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
4b2f31b3$0$17520$ba4acef3(a)news.orange.fr...
> Hello
> I use a syslistview32 to display images and lines of text below the
> images.
> I would like to modify dynamically the LVIR_BOUNDS of the listview, when i
> want to remove a line of text, with a kind of ListView_SetItemRect.
> Please help!

What you describe is not very clear...
Do you want to display the text differently?

From: Jean on
I try to explain more (sorry, my english is quite experimental :-) )

I display the images and, for example, 4 lines of text under the image.
I want to be able to resize dynamically the LVIR_BOUND of the listview when
i add or remove a line of text.

Jean

Fred" <fred(a)caly.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
hgr2ks$78j$1(a)news.albasani.net...

From: Fred on
"Jean" <slash(a)slash.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
4b31acc7$0$905$ba4acef3(a)news.orange.fr...
>I try to explain more (sorry, my english is quite experimental :-) )
>
> I display the images and, for example, 4 lines of text under the image.
> I want to be able to resize dynamically the LVIR_BOUND of the listview
> when i add or remove a line of text.

But this is the normal behaviour : when you remove or add a line of text
from the icon label (for an icon on the desktop for example), its bounding
rectangle is updated....