From: Dario on
Hello everybody.
I need to find a way to figure out the PID of the process from which
some content is copied on Windows Clipboard. The same thing (PID) I need
also for OLE generated events.
Can anybody give me some links for the documentation I need, or give me
an idea how to solve the problem?
The code examples can be in any programming language, I understand and
can program in several languages, but I have little knowledge of
low-level Windows programming, so I need some good documenation or code
examples.
I would like to forbid to some (formerly determined) processes to wtite
to the clipboard (it's also OK to fire an event which immediately
deletes clipboard content if its source is one of those processes).
Thanks.
From: nico on
Dario wrote:
> Hello everybody.
> I need to find a way to figure out the PID of the process from which
> some content is copied on Windows Clipboard. The same thing (PID) I need
> also for OLE generated events.
> Can anybody give me some links for the documentation I need, or give me
> an idea how to solve the problem?
> The code examples can be in any programming language, I understand and
> can program in several languages, but I have little knowledge of
> low-level Windows programming, so I need some good documenation or code
> examples.
> I would like to forbid to some (formerly determined) processes to wtite
> to the clipboard (it's also OK to fire an event which immediately
> deletes clipboard content if its source is one of those processes).
> Thanks.

Even by making an api hook on SetClipboarddata(), it's not really
possible to get the pid...