From: khawar on
i installed tow version of windows Xp on different hard dirives of my
hardisk now i want keep one and get rid of other how can i do that
without harming other.
From: Auric__ on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:53:18 GMT, khawar wrote:

> i installed tow version of windows Xp on different hard dirives of my
> hardisk now i want keep one and get rid of other how can i do that
> without harming other.

Boot into the one you want to keep. Delete the Windows directory of the one
you don't want to keep. Edit boot.ini to reflect the change.

--
Oh good, now I can be murdered in the comfort of my own home.