First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Bitmap shown "transparent" in static control due to Common Controls6?
On 04/04/2010 17:17, Carl Colijn wrote: Carl Colijn wrote: Hi group, I hit upon a problem I can't explain. I have a dialog on which I placed a static control with the SS_BITMAP style. On run-time I load a bitmap with the LoadImage function and show it in the control with the STM_SETIMAGE... 6 Apr 2010 05:18
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-04-04
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100404.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 4 Apr 2010 18:10
radio button and loss of functionality
I wrote winapi application.Which during creation defined : [code] CreateGLWindow(hwnd,"OpenGL",800,600,16,fullscreen); CreateWindow(TEXT("button"), TEXT("Choose Shading Mode"), WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | BS_GROUPBOX,10, 610, 300, 120, hwnd, (HMENU) 0,hInstance, NULL); CreateWindow(TEXT("button"), TEXT("Wireframe"), ... 4 Apr 2010 15:57
Creating small window near cursor
I am working on a Windows application, pretty basic, using MFC (I am not an expert in Windows GUI). Now I need to add this small window that appears near the cursor when it is placed over a line in a listbox. Because I don't even know a name for this gadget, I cannot find any help on the subject. Could somebody ple... 4 Apr 2010 05:02
Looking for help writing a bitmap.
I am trying to write my own bitmap editor but it keeps crashing. Basically I want to edit my owe graphics and the color palette. When I try to modify a palette it crashes. When I try to copy colors to the pallet it crashed. It works when I set the colors to 0 but when I set them to another value I have a probl... 8 Apr 2010 02:53
Bitmap shown "transparent" in static control due to Common Controls 6?
Hi group, I hit upon a problem I can't explain. I have a dialog on which I placed a static control with the SS_BITMAP style. On run-time I load a bitmap with the LoadImage function and show it in the control with the STM_SETIMAGE message. I also include a manifest file to make the app use Common Controls vers... 4 Apr 2010 11:30
Button font color?
Hello, I now one can change the font type of a standard button control and I wondered if it's possible to change the "font color" of the button control also, that is without using the "owner draw" method? Thanks. ... 2 Apr 2010 17:03
Application crash
I have a multithreaded application, or better I´m developping one. So far it doesn´t work properly, meaning, it will crash once in a while, showing the typical Windows error message "Application caused errors and must be closed" or something similar. I´m aware, Windows replaces at this time the application window... 6 Apr 2010 20:57
Any body know about Dia2Dump SDK and its usage?
Any body having idea abut the usage of dia2Dump SDK? It shows everything if we study its code. I need some limited info from it which I desired. Regards Usman ... 2 Apr 2010 07:05
Need to lookup function arguments (in/out) from pdb by dbghelp
I need to lookup function parameters(their types infact) from PDB file From dbghelp, we can parse any pdb and can get info like how many functions,addresses function names and others etc. My problem is I am also interested to get function parameters as well. As SYMBOL_INFO structure in callback function only co... 1 Apr 2010 09:01