First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Shortcut to an URL
Hello folks: is there a simple way to create a shortcut ( an icon on desktop or in some directory ) pointing to an URL, either in case that the browser is displaying the page or not. Thanks. ... 21 Jul 2010 04:50
MiniDumpWriteDump called from x64 process can generate x86 dump?
Hello, when calling MiniDumpWriteDump in a x64 process with the target process being WOW64 x86, the dump generated is a x64 dump. I would like to create an x86 dump instead. Is it possible and how? Arno P.S. When MiniDumpWriteDump is called from an x86 process, the dump is an x86 dump. ... 20 Jul 2010 08:03
win32 font/xlib font
Hello ! I'm new to Win32, coming from X11, and I have some questions related to font handleing. - How do I go from a font fname (Courier 12) to a HFONT to give to SelectObject ? - If i gave a xlib Font type, is there a way to access to its corresponding HFONT type ? Many thanks in advance for your help ! Lu... 20 Jul 2010 09:09
Detect stand-by mode xp/vista
Hello Everyone, Is there any win32 API , which can detect the system when it wake up from standby mode ? From a quick search I came across "PowerModeChangedEventHandler" , but not able to use it because of my poor understanding about it. Any help much appreciated. Thanks, UK ... 21 Jul 2010 05:54
The Icon of an URL
Hi there: How to access the icon of a site that a browser is displaying? ( for example, if we use IE, the icon of the site will displayed on the left side of the tab ) and, if we only have the URL and the browser is not displaying the site, how do we get the icon of that site ? Thanks ! ... 21 Jul 2010 05:54
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-07-18
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100718.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 18 Jul 2010 15:57
where does EnumPrinters actually live?
EnumPrinters is supposed to live in spoolss.dll according to MSDN. When I call it, my process crashes. I found this conversation (http://groups.google.com/group/ microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop/browse_thread/thread/ e785d06619a33d47/782b67a8b7d11959?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=EnumPrinters+crash) which provides a... 19 Jul 2010 04:50
Book problems and solution for windows 7
Book problems and solution for windows 7 This book takes you step by step to a new world. The world of Windows 7, even if the new system were not know how to use it. Explain everything to you in pictures. You do not need to for a long time to learn In order not to remain afraid of not being able to follow up on ... 16 Jul 2010 19:52
Wordwrap a multiline edit control
I have a multiline edit-control. When a user type more than 40 characters on the the line should word wrap to the next line. I tried the example at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/109551 but I could not figure how to make it work in my case. When uses is finished and closes the control my program send the conte... 16 Jul 2010 07:42
Problem with time-conversion
Hello All, I've got a 64-bit timestamp, and I've not no idea how to convert it to human-readable. Actually, the conversion itself will probably not be a problem, but I can't seem to find a description of how the date & time is stored into that timestamp. The timestamp itself looks like this : 40E3B6CCF06CFB... 16 Jul 2010 18:46
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13