First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
how to use the font "Arial Unicode Ms"?
how to use the font "Arial Unicode Ms"? How print in one edit sub-windows not rich edit, the char in 021d2h? ... 9 Aug 2010 11:12
preventing from accessing my kernel named object easily?
how to preventing from acessing(open) my kernel named object? for a instance, i've created a event as "Global\abcd", and i want to block other process's access(::OpenEvent(...)). how is it possible easily? ... 29 Jul 2010 09:40
I_IMAGECALLBACK
Hello I fill a syslistview32 to display images and texts. I use I_IMAGE_CALLBACK to have my images displayed when the syslistview32 needs them. Unfortunately that damned listview asks for images sequentially, from 0 to the end. I don't think that it's the normal callback behaviour, ist it ? Jean ... 28 Jul 2010 11:51
CreateFile() create time
Hi, Can anyone explain the reasoning behind the fact that a successful DeleteFile(<fn>) followed by a successful CreateFile(<fn>...,CREATE_NEW..) sets the file creation time to the old creation time rather than the current system time. I understand that it is using a cached value, just not the reason why. I also... 27 Jul 2010 22:47
InvalidateRect not invalidating rect
Hi, I am trying to create a tool which horizontally scrolls an image, but invalidaterect is not invalidating image, code is as below: // Win32Ticker.cpp : Defines the entry point for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "Win32Ticker.h" #define MAX_LOADSTRING 100 // Global Variables: HINST... 28 Jul 2010 03:07
memory sticks
Hello newsgroup, Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks don't work on windows 7? Thnaks for your comment, -- Uno ... 27 Jul 2010 12:49
How to : Retrieving user-displayable info from a GUID
Hello all, I've got a small app here in which one of the functions returns a GUID. I display that GUID, but would like to translate that identifier to something more readable. Somehow I do not seem to be able too. The ProgIDFromCLSID function refuses to accept a GUID (throws an 80040154 (hex) error), and u... 28 Jul 2010 08:31
Is there some sys dialog for gets directory && file?
can the function BOOL GetOpenFileName( LPOPENFILENAME lpofn // address of structure with initialization data ); return not only existing files but existing directories too? ... 23 Jul 2010 04:51
U++ Tutoring Plan
Hello all We are pleased to inform you that U++ Tutoring Plan is out. What is it? If you find that U++ is a nice C++ library and development environment but you have problems beginning to use it and you do not feel comfortable with Forum, Tutoring Plan is for you. Conditions Duration: 2 weeks per person.... 21 Jul 2010 09:08
Winword-DOC - Word Version Detection
Hello, has anyone a code sample how to detect the word version with which the document was created? (in C if possible) worddetect testfile.doc "testfile.doc" has the format of winword 6 / 95 / 97 / 2000 / 2002 / 2003 or 2007 Greetings, Franz -- Franz Bachler, A-3250 Wieselburg E-Mail: fra... 26 Jul 2010 10:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12