From: Uno on
Hello newsgroup,

Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks
don't work on windows 7?

Thnaks for your comment,
--
Uno
From: Richard Heathfield on
Uno wrote:
> Hello newsgroup,
>
> Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks
> don't work on windows 7?

I suggest you ask in a user group. This is a programming group.

Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Sig line vacant - apply within
From: Dee Earley on
On 27/07/2010 09:50, Uno wrote:
> Hello newsgroup,
>
> Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks
> don't work on windows 7?
>
> Thnaks for your comment,

Can you tell us why you think they don't work?
Standard debugging practices apply like error messages, check the event
log, etc..

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Grinder on
On 7/27/2010 3:50 AM, Uno wrote:
> Hello newsgroup,
>
> Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks
> don't work on windows 7?
>
> Thnaks for your comment,

Because they're sticking out of your butt, and therefore are not
properly installed?

Seriously? Did you think that this sort of vague question had any chance
of rendering a useful reply?

What memory sticks do you have? What motherboard are they going to be
put into? Do you have other memory already on the board? If so, what
is it? What version of Windows 7 do you have -- 32-bit or 64-bit?

Answers to those types of questions is what's needed to give a
reasonable speculation about your problem.
From: Matti Vuori on
Grinder <grinder(a)no.spam.maam.com> wrote in
> On 7/27/2010 3:50 AM, Uno wrote:
>> Hello newsgroup,
>>
>> Can somebody tell me why memory sticks purchased in the last 2 weeks
>> don't work on windows 7?
>>
>> Thnaks for your comment,
>
> Because they're sticking out of your butt, and therefore are not
> properly installed?
>
> Seriously? Did you think that this sort of vague question had any
> chance of rendering a useful reply?
>
> What memory sticks do you have? What motherboard are they going to be
> put into? Do you have other memory already on the board? If so, what
> is it? What version of Windows 7 do you have -- 32-bit or 64-bit?
>
> Answers to those types of questions is what's needed to give a
> reasonable speculation about your problem.

No. They don't make a wrong newsgroup right.