From: mpdaus on
Hello all,

I want to mute my sound programmatically, coz once i plug in the mic
i could hear the noise. I was able to open the sound control panel
programmaticallt, but since i was using the Win7, I stuck while open
the properties dialog.. I could not focus on that dialog. Threrefore I
could not acces the Dialog? Anyone Have an idea?
From: Dee Earley on
On 13/05/2010 04:42, mpdaus wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to mute my sound programmatically, coz once i plug in the mic
> i could hear the noise. I was able to open the sound control panel
> programmaticallt, but since i was using the Win7, I stuck while open
> the properties dialog.. I could not focus on that dialog. Threrefore I
> could not acces the Dialog? Anyone Have an idea?

Why not use the audio API?
It's fully documented in MSDN.

Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team