From: greenfish on
can i change or hide the thick frame line of CMainFrame?

my CMainFrame was created as (~WS_CAPTION) and (WS_THICKFRAME),
but it's thick frame line on NCClient area was too ugly.
(my CMainFrame must be able to resize.)

can it be possible change or hide it?
From: ScottMcP [MVP] on
On Jul 13, 1:16 am, greenfish <greenfis...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> can i change or hide the thick frame line of CMainFrame?
>
> my CMainFrame was created as (~WS_CAPTION) and (WS_THICKFRAME),
> but it's thick frame line on NCClient area was too ugly.
> (my CMainFrame must be able to resize.)
>
> can it be possible change or hide it?

Add a messge handler for WM_NCPAINT and paint it as you like. You
will have to paint the entire frame. (Don't call the base class
implementation.)