From: Simon Richter on
Hi,

On 2010年07月13日 09:04, Boris wrote:

> Thanks for the response - but I don't think so. GetTickCount() counter
> is reset to 0 each time OS boots - you cannot tell cold boot from warm
> boot that way. It's possible, some HAL lib functions can extract that
> info from system BIOS - but I couldn't find anything relevant.

Also consider that the BIOS considers pressing the reset button a cold boot.

Your best bet would be to look at the timestamps of the events
preceeding the reboot in the events log.

I also have the usual feeling of this being a minor part of a solution
to a larger problem, where it is not entirely clear that the solution
itself is sound (i.e. what are you trying to do, really?)

Simon