From: Joe on
Recently got Road Runner, my wifes user account works fine. My user account
the CPU speed is at 100 and is running slow. I have attempted to go to MS
updates and no joy. Any recommendations?

From: Shenan Stanley on
Joe wrote:
> Recently got Road Runner, my wifes user account works fine. My
> user account the CPU speed is at 100 and is running slow. I have
> attempted to go to MS updates and no joy. Any recommendations?

Checked for infections/infestations on your account?

Your account wouldn't happen to be an administrative level account would it?
What about hers?

What do you have running on your account that she does not?

What does your Internet connectivity have to do with this? You didn't have
to install anything, right?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP