From: shapper on
Hello,

Could someone suggest me a good CSS approach for a drop down menu.
All I need is for a simple case:

<li>CMS
<ul>
</ul>
<li>

And with a different background color for each item.

I have seen a few online but I am not sure about a good one to follow.

Thanks,
Miguel
From: Ed Mullen on
shapper wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could someone suggest me a good CSS approach for a drop down menu.
> All I need is for a simple case:
>
> <li>CMS
> <ul>
> </ul>
> <li>
>
> And with a different background color for each item.
>
> I have seen a few online but I am not sure about a good one to follow.

This is pretty simple:

http://edmullen.net/menu_example.php

Zillions of others out there too.

--