From: Camille Petersen on
Let start with a declaration like:

<iframe src="content1.html" name="content">
</iframe>

How can I make this iframe as height as necessary to display the whole page content1.html?

Another time (e.g. depending on a link click) another page content2.html could be loaded into the
same <iframe>. However the height of webpage content2.html is likely different from the height of
content1.html.

So the <iframe> height must be adjusted (dynamically) or is there a global parameter
height="100%-of-content".

How can I achieve this?

If this is not possible with an <iframe> maybe I could do it alternatively with a (wrapping) <div> pane?

Camille