From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 06:28 -0700, Don Wieland wrote:

> Does anyone have any resources that demonstrates using jquery to have
> an image or object slide in from the left and then fade in.
>
> I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Don Wieland
> D W D a t a C o n c e p t s
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> donw(a)dwdataconcepts.com
> Direct Line - (949) 305-2771
>
> Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.
>
> Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our
> Developer Support Plan at:
> http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.html
>
> Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro
> 9 or higher
> http://www.appointment10.com
>
> For a quick overview -
> http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html

And I assume you're going to be outputting everything with PHP? :p

http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/ is a good plugin for transitions between
objects in JQuery. It's mostly used for image galleries, but can be
adapted to pretty much anything.

Ps. any chance you could trim your signature down a tiny bit. At the
moment, it's 3 times longer than your actual message!

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk