From: shiplu on
Is there any php encoder like IonCube ?
Looking for an opensource solution.
My main target is to deliver encoded php codes so that it can not be
re-engineered.

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)
From: donald sullivan on
bcompiler is available, but with the correct tools data can still be extracted.
http://php.net/manual/en/book.bcompiler.php

From: shiplu on
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM, donald sullivan <donald(a)nixspot.com> wrote:
> bcompiler is available, but with the correct tools data can still be extracted.
> http://php.net/manual/en/book.bcompiler.php

Its not a problem if data can still be extracted. But I guess exact
data can not be extracted.
If thats the case its okay. Sometimes an obfuscated code is enough to
protect it.

As far I remember I heard somewhere it can be achieved by e-accelerator somehow.
How is it possible?

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 12:42 +0600, shiplu wrote:

> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM, donald sullivan <donald(a)nixspot.com> wrote:
> > bcompiler is available, but with the correct tools data can still be extracted.
> > http://php.net/manual/en/book.bcompiler.php
> >
> Its not a problem if data can still be extracted. But I guess exact
> data can not be extracted.
> If thats the case its okay. Sometimes an obfuscated code is enough to
> protect it.
>
> As far I remember I heard somewhere it can be achieved by e-accelerator somehow.
> How is it possible?
>

> Shiplu Mokadd.im
> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

I have to ask, why do you want to do that? Wouldn't it be easier to
offer your application as a system that only you host. That way, the
end-user never gets to see your PHP code.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Peter Lind on
On 10 May 2010 13:25, Ashley Sheridan <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 12:42 +0600, shiplu wrote:
>
>> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM, donald sullivan <donald(a)nixspot.com> wrote:
>> > bcompiler is available, but with the correct tools data can still be extracted.
>> > http://php.net/manual/en/book.bcompiler.php
>> >
>> Its not a problem if data can still be extracted. But I guess exact
>> data can not be extracted.
>> If thats the case its okay. Sometimes an obfuscated code is enough to
>> protect it.
>>
>> As far I remember I heard somewhere it can be achieved by e-accelerator somehow.
>> How is it possible?
>>

>> Shiplu Mokadd.im
>> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
>> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
>> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
>> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)
>>

> I have to ask, why do you want to do that? Wouldn't it be easier to
> offer your application as a system that only you host. That way, the
> end-user never gets to see your PHP code.

Not to mention: if it runs, it can be broken.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>