From: shiplu on
Can you paste a sample encoded version of a php file on pastie.org?

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)
From: Peter Lind on
Output looks pretty typical for something encrypted/obfuscated. As the
script will run, it needs to unpack itself ... so you can write
automated unpackers for this kind of thing if you want.

Best go with Phpsters advice of the contract, you'd be a lot better
off (assuming the court system works).

On 12 May 2010 12:23, shiplu <shiplu.net(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you paste a sample encoded version of a php file on pastie.org?
>

> Shiplu Mokadd.im
> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
BeWelcome: Fake51
Couchsurfing: Fake51
</hype>
From: Pete Ford on
On 12/05/10 11:23, shiplu wrote:
> Can you paste a sample encoded version of a php file on pastie.org?
>

> Shiplu Mokadd.im
> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

OK, I just did the phpPgAdmin index.php page (just something public-domain I had
lying around):

Here's the original: http://www.pastie.org/pastes/956801
and here's the encoded: http://www.pastie.org/pastes/956803

I haven't yet checked that the encoded version works!

--
Peter Ford, Developer phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd. www.justcroft.com
From: shiplu on
It just obfuscates. Long ago I created a decoder for this type of encoder.
Every day I got 100s of decoding requests.
After changing my domain and hosting company I didn't upload it yet.

I think bcompiler is better.

From: Peter Lind on
On 12 May 2010 12:50, shiplu <shiplu.net(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> It just obfuscates. Long ago I created a decoder for this type of encoder.
> Every day I got 100s of decoding requests.
> After changing my domain and hosting company I didn't upload it yet.

You of all people should know the futility in what you're asking then.

Regards
Peter