From: scootr on
Naaa.
Not homework
Trying to develope a spreadsheet to automatically calculate total time
needed based on different speeds per minute, parts needed, and spacing apart.
I was just over-complecating things.

Thanks everyone.

From: Bob I on
remove the superfluous information and divide speed of belt by distance
between part to get quantity per minute then divide quantity desired by
part rate to find time.