From: scootr on
There is a 700 feet rotating conveyor.
Moving at a rate of 7.5 feet per minute.
I know it takes 93 minutes to make one revolution.

How long will it take to get 500 parts off the line?
The parts are spaced 1 foot apart.

I need a formula that can calculate this. Can somebody help me?
From: Gord Dibben on
7.5 parts per minute.

=500/7.5 returns 66.66667 minutes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: dlw on
so, one part per foot, moving at 7.5 feet per minute, that means you are
getting 7.5 parts per minute, divide 500 parts by 7.5 parts per minute gives
you 66.6666666666666666 minutes to get 500 parts

From: Bob I on
Sounds like homework.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 90 (at the time of posting).

You can change any of the input cells (I 13, K 13, M 16 or J 22) and the
result in minutes (cell M 26) will get calculated for you automatically.

Thanks.