From: Longhorn1972 on
I need to know how to find the difference in time in two cells with a
date/time format of 05/01 04:30
From: Mike H on
Hi,

With this in A1 and b1

15/05/2010 10:00 16/05/2010 11:30

formula

=B1-A1

Format the formula cell as dd hh:mm
--
Mike

question.

From: Per Jessen on
Just subtract the two cells and format the formula cell as custom [h]: mm

=A2-A1

Regards,
Per

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
OK until you get beyond 31 days, I think you'll find.
--
David Biddulph

From: Mike H on
Yes, absolutely correct David. I had this mindset of 1 day and a few hours.
Thanks for the correction.
--
Mike

question.