From: Jenna on
We are using a master workbook to track open customer orders. It requires a
password to write so that it can not accidentally be changed. Several user's
leave it open as read only during the work day. Is there a way for these
users to see any updates made and saved during the time it is open as read
only?
From: Gary''s Student on
Close and re-open
--