From: Helio on
How can I calculate the time in minutes between 2 events with format
(date,hour) or format date in a cell and time in another cell, without
weekends and holidays, for employees with 8 hours/day.
From: Fred Smith on
It depends what you mean by "format (date,hour)". If they are true Excel
date/time cells, use:
=(a2-a1)*24*60
Format as a number

If they are not date cells, give us a sample of what they look like.

Regards,
Fred

"Helio" <Helio(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I calculate the time in minutes between 2 events with format
> (date,hour) or format date in a cell and time in another cell, without
> weekends and holidays, for employees with 8 hours/day.

Pages: 1
Prev: Formula copying error
Next: top ten ranking